Table Of Contents
How to crash diet with simple tips
What is crash diet ? do crash diets work ? how to crash diet ? all this answers are here in this article
“Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.”~Bethenny Frankel
What is a Crash Diet?
A crash diet is a method to lose weight really fast in a short period of time, by reducing the daily calorie intake to as low as 700 calories a day.
This obviously is uncomfortable, but it offers the opportunity to lose 5 to 20 pounds within a few days
Do Crash Diets Work?
It depends what your goal is. If your goal short period of time , crash diets can be effective.
They are not easy to implement, as most of them are very monotone and severely restrict the calorie intake.
Also depriving your body of so many calories and valuable nutrition puts a lot of stress on your body.
But if your goal is long term weight loss, crash diets are not effective anymore.
Do Crash Diets Help you Keep the Weight Off?
Crash diets try to lure us with testimonials and anecdotal success stories.
But they lack all important scientific research.
Reviews have assessed a wide range of popular diets and concluded that lower fat, balanced diets are associated with the best long term results.
They are the most nutritious, help other aspects of health such as controlling cholesterol and blood pressure, and help regulate appetite.
Keeping up new healthy habits was also strongly linked to psychological issues such as:
coping with emotional eating; getting regular support; keeping food diaries; confronting problems directly; believing that obesity is a problem that can be managed and using personally developed, flexible eating plans.
Getting support and developing flexible restraint are vital for long term weight loss.
Short term crash diets are all about rigid restraint and undermine healthy weight control messages. They reinforce a mind set of ‘strict dieting’ rather than gradual, sustained lifestyle change which is so important for long term success.
Types Of Crash Diets
- Master Cleanse Juice Diet : it can help you lose 20 pounds of weight. You can prepare a master cleanse juice by adding one lemon juice, two to three teaspoons of maple syrup, and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Idiot Proof Diet : Chicken/fish with cottage cheese and fruit salad are the main components of the “Idiot Proof Diet”
- Fresh Juices Diet : this allow you to consume only vegetable and fruit juices.
- Grapefruit Diet : Grapefruits contain fat-burning enzymes that help you lose weight fast. Have grapefruit juice or grapefruit with veggies and proteins such as chicken, mushroom, fish, soybean, mung beans, lentils, etc.
- Cabbage Soup Diet : this can help you lose 10 pounds in just a week.
- Hollywood Diet : The Hollywood Diet can help you lose 10 pounds in just 48 hours.
- Chicken Soup Diet : This allows you to only have breakfast and chicken soup.
- Clean Program: This is the most convenient diet, even for busy people.
How to crush diet with simple steps
- Know the calorie content of the foods you eat.
- Eliminate sugar and most carbohydrates
- Get some low-impact physical exercise
- Chew on gum.
- Cook your own meals.
- Drink lots of water–and only water.
- Brush and floss your teeth in between meals.
- Indulge in pleasurable activities other than eating.